There are lots of screens with of similar reviews, after a long research I think this projection screen is the best out today in the market considering its cheap price and practicality, its easy to install adn disassemble.
The screen material is heavy and nice, and because of the big size it helps to act like a blackout curtain to help darken the room if placed onfront of a window.
The 120-Inch Manual Projection screen, which can offer you a perfect visual enjoyment with a great image and color reproduction. High quality matte white surface provides 96″x72″ of viewing area with 4:3 ratio.
It is ideal for home theater movies, conference room presentations, classroom training, public display, etc. It features high quality matte white surface, which diffuses projected light evenly. Pull-down lock technology allows you to easily adjust the height of the screen and the aspect ratio. End cap bracket allows for ceiling or wall mount installation.
Design & Appearance:
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6 x 105 inches|
|Item Weight||21 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||21 pounds|
Description & Performance:
- Ideal for home theater, business,public display, classroom etc
- Material: Steel Case/Fabric/PVC, Aspect Ratio: 4:3, Gain: 1:2, Viewing Angle: 160 Degree.
- High contrast gain projection screen optimizes picture quality.
- Shelf-lock system allows you to adjust the height and ratio.
- 4:3 screen format and diagonal 120-Inch offers 96″ x 72″ viewing area.
Pricing & Availability:
ARKSEN 120″ Manual Pull Down Auto-Lock Projector Screen White 96″x72″ HD Moive 4:3. Available on Amazon.